*points at ezekiel* luv this bisexual
Tumblr please stop recommeneding mlp ask blogs that’s not my life anymore I’ve grown.
thought of something else to write hahaha
It’s really important that you don’t think about your otp wearing each other’s clothing. You’ll explode if you do.
Don’t read these examples.
- Any shirt that belongs to Garrus is absolutely enormous on Shepard, especially the neckline (it’s designed to accomodate a Turian cowl, after all). But seeing her slip it on and folding and tucking it to fit over her smaller human frame makes Garrus happy in a strange way.
- While Aveline’s not a small woman, Donnic’s shirts are still just large enough to cover the tops of her thighs. She likes wearing them to bed, especially when they’re on opposite patrol shifts and she has to sleep alone.
- In the winter, Merrill can never find her socks, so she always goes to bed wearing Carver’s. They’re so big that they go halfway up her shins. She’s not above stealing his pants and shirts, either, and half the time he’ll come to bed and find her swathed in a veritable nest of his old clothes. He would never say it, of course, but it’s adorable.
- Shepard likes to wear Kaidan’s old sweatshirts while he’s gone on Spectre business away from the Normandy. They always smell like him, even after they’ve been washed, and it helps dull the ache of missing him.
- Anders pulls out one of Hawke’s old house-robes after they’ve had an argument, pushing his face into the silky fabric as he sleeps alone in his cot at the clinic.
- Fenris gets soaking wet one day walking across Hightown in the rain. Hawke urges him to take off his clothes and let them dry by the fire, and lets him borrow an old, soft shirt and leggings to wear. Fenris has to resist the urge to smell the shirt again and again while Hawke’s not looking - it smells faintly of mint oil and elfroot and Hawke.
- Thane watches the news reports on the invasion of Earth with a scarf of Shepard’s wrapped around his hands, praying that his memories are not all that he has left of her.
- Alistair ducks into his tent at the end of a terrible day, ready to fall over with exhaustion. But then he sees the Warden stretched out over the blankets, fast asleep and wearing nothing but one of his shirts. Something about seeing that tugs at his heart, and he flops down beside her to kiss her awake.
WIP of my map of Tamriel table top.
This is my first time doing pyrography
(it’s a descriptive essay)
Duke of Mania concepts from the Shivering Isles DLC by Adam Adamowicz.
A pair of gold decorated Spanish ball butt miquelet pistols, circa 1700.